Monarch Mountain is the perfect destination for winter fun. With its family friendly atmosphere and small town charm, affordable lift tickets, abundant natural snow and varied terrain that appeals to all levels, it’s one of Colorado’s best ski areas. Having one base area makes it convenient to drop off the little ones in the Children's Center, pick-up ski rental equipment, sign up for Ski School and get on the slopes in a timely manner. Not to mention, lift lines are a rarity so your time is spent shredding the snow not waiting in line.
Planning your trip to Monarch Mountain can be half the fun. The first step in your planning should be picking your dates. Once that’s done, we can help you with the rest!
- Have you considered vacationing with extended family and friends? If so, check out our group page for special rates for groups of 10 or more.
- What about a place to stay? Chaffee County has every type of lodging imaginable. Check out our lodging page for great deals or go to the Salida Chamber of Commerce for comprehensive area information.
- Now it’s time to make your reservation. Use our reservations page or call a Reservation Specialist at 888-996-7669 ext 5196 to help you with tickets, rental gear, lessons and childcare.
- Never been skiing before and need some basic info on how to prepare? Check out our Helpful Hints!
- And finally, when your day on the slopes is done, Salida and the surrounding area has plenty to offer in restaurants, shopping, hot springs and more. Look at our around town page before finalizing itinerary.
A family ski vacation to Monarch will leave you with memories to last a lifetime.