Save on Your Spring Break Trip!
Avoid increased holiday group rates for spring break by finalizing your group booking on or before Feb. 29. For more information on how to get regular group rates (almost 50% off what you'd pay at the ticket window), get in touch with our group reservations specialists.
Your booking is finalized only after each group member completes all forms (ez-waivers) necessary.
Built for Groups
To qualify for our group rates, you must have 10 skiers or riders paying per day you ski. We've made it easy for groups to navigate Monarch from check-in to rolling out of the parking lot.
- One base area makes it easy to stay connected with family and friends
- A variety of terrain appeals to skiers and riders of any level
- Our designated group room simplifies check-in
- We offer a sack lunch room and a variety of onsite dining options
- A group representative will help you with every step of your visit
Email | email@example.com
Phone | (719) 530-5102
Designed for Your Budget
In addition to deeply discounted lift tickets, our group visitors receive discounts on lessons, rentals, and cafeteria fare.
We take care of group leaders, too, by giving the group one free lift ticket for every 20 paying guests, and a free equipment rental when a group of 20 or more rents.
All group pricing listed on this webpage include all applicable taxes.
Group Lift Ticket Rates
|Super Senior (69+)||Free|
Holiday rates apply Dec. 26–Jan. 4 and March 13–March 26.
|Super Senior (69+)||Free|
Group Equipment Rental Rates
|HP Upgrade Set||$28|
|Child Set (2–6 years)||$7|
|Ski or Snowboard Boots||$5|
Rentals are non-refundable within 48 hours of arrival, however we do allow on-mountain equipment changes for a $5 fee. Ski pants and jackets are available for rent or purchase; goggles and gloves are available for purchase only.
Group Lesson Rates
All group visitor lesson rates reflect a group lesson (not a private lesson). Lesson prices are per person.
|2.5 Hour (7+ years)||$55|
|4 Hours (7+ years)||$90|
Lesson Packages include a lesson, lift ticket, and equipment rental.
|2.5 Hour (7-12 years)||$99|
|2.5 Hour (13+ years)||$109|
|4 Hour (7-12 years)*||$139|
|4 Hour (13+ years)||$139|
* This lesson package includes lunch.
Lessons are non-refundable within 48 hours of arrival. Please reserve lessons for children six and under separate from your group reservation. You can do so by calling (719) 530-5196.
Group Booking Policies
- To be considered a group, you must have a minimum of 10 people purchasing tickets per day
- Group reservations must be made at least seven days in advance
- A $200, non-refundable deposit is due at time of booking
- The group must provide one final payment upon arrival